THE MAGNIFICENT NORTHERN PART OF VENICE city AND THE JEWISH GHETTO TOUR
This tour can start from 2 differen meeting points according to the season.
On my Venice free tour, Cannaregio and the Jewish Ghetto, you’ll discover the vibrant athmosphere of the first ghetto of the world.
Stay off the beaten path and join me on a stunning stroll through the non-tourist district of Cannaregio.
My tour will end in the middle of Venice in the heart of the unique city on the water or in the Jewish Ghetto according to the starting point I'll set
Cannaregio and the Jewish Ghetto - Free Walk in Venice free tour highlights:
- The first Jewish Ghetto of the world
- The highest buildings of Venice
- The area with numerous traditional bacari (wine bars)
- Spots steeped in the intruguing atmospheres of the Orient
- a real venetian park discussing about greenery in Venice
- fondamenta della Misericordia, the meeting point for enjoying the best "cichetti" food in Venice
- Ponte Chiodo, an unique bridge in Venice
- Campo San Zanipolo and the biggest church of Venice
- a political bridge with an hidden message
- the "mascaron" that is protecting the belltower in campo Santa Maria Formosa
.. and much more
I will explain the secrets of Venice through these emblematic and historical places, unique in the world!
If you want to know everything about this fantastic city, you can’t miss my Free Walk in Venice!
According to the season it can be at the ancient well in front of the San Geremia and Santa Lucia church in Campo San Geremia (Cannaregio Sestiere) or in Campo Santa Maria Formosa (Castello), check the calendar to find more details about the meeting point or feel free to write me
Campo San Geremia:
a 10-minute walk from the Bus Station,
a 5-minute walk from the Train Station,
a 25-minute walk from the Rialto Bridge and
a 40-minute walk from Saint Mark Square
From the Train Station/ Bus Station: Leave the train station on your left and go straight following the street Rio Terà Lista di Spagna.
After a few minutes you will be in Campo San Geremia for you tour.
Starting time is changing according to the seasons, check my "BOOK NOW" section for the updated calendar.
This Venice free walking tour is available all year long but not everyday
After booking, please, take your time... to be on time for your tour!
VAPORETTO NEAREST STOP
Campo San Geremia: Ferrovia vaporetto waterbus n.1 or n.2 or Guglie vaporetto waterbus n.4.2 or 5.2
Campo Santa Maria Formosa: Rialto vaporetto waterbus n.1 or n.2
Average time: 2 hours / 2h and 30 minutes.
If you don't see availabilities write me, I can't promise to have availability but I open the bookings month by month and I do my best to manage dates and tours (I run just small group tours)!