Welcome to Venice !
Dear travellers, I am an official tour guide in Venice, lucky enough to do the best job in the most beautiful city of the world ;-) My love for travelling brought me to live in different countries where I attended free walking tours and… I decided to create them here in Venice!
My free walking tours of Venice are the best options to have the perfect introduction to Venice and for falling in love with the city on the water meeting people coming from each part of the world and discovering the real hidden Venice from a local point of view.
Are you planning to come to Venice or have you just arrived? Are you staying for a short time and want to know as much as possible without getting lost or you know the highlights and want to see the hidden secret Venice? Are you tired of reading boring guide books with information that you'll forget in the next days? Sounds like Free Walk in Venice and I might be of help! Book now your free tour in Venice with me!
- I propose different meeting points (according to the days and seasons) to discover Venice, I promise unlimited knowledge and fun! During my Venice free tours "Free Walk in Venice" I don't cover St. Mark's square, it is such a unique place that takes time to show you all the secrets but as a professional tour guide I can create a private tailored tour to unveil it!
- If you are planning a trip to Venice (Italy) be aware that I have several tours available (but not everyday available), so bookings are mandatory
- I reserve myself the right to change itinerary depending on weather conditions, special days, size and interests of the group. My citywalk is the best venice sightseeing activity you can choose! Try it !
- To start the tour I need to receive at least 2 requests, I can cancel the tour in case of bad weather and organizational reasons, of course advising! Never happened so far but it is important to let you know that we will always keep in touch! I am not a big company, I am a tour guide and great lover of Venice, your friend in Venice!
- Free Walk in Venice tours will NOT end at the starting point
- Duration about 2 h. /2.5 h. but remember that one life is not enough to know whole Venice !
- Keep in mind that I organize just small groups to enjoy and respect our unique Venice
- Follow me on Facebook and Instagram
Each tour includes an overview of Venice and its secrets and I will give you suggestions on how to best plan your stay and which places to visit during your stay.
My main topic: construction of the city, geography, general historical overview, daily life, food&cuisine, Venice and its hidden symbols and meanings, movies set in Venice.
Tips on: variety of authentic restaurants and bacari, public transports, gondola ride in Venice, venice map, shopping in Venice, best time to visit Venice, what to do in Venice, Venice things to see, Venice points of interest, Venice weather, Venice events and how to enjoy and respect Venice and Venetians. Of course I will help you to avoid tourist traps.
- Venice free walking tour "Free Walk in Venice" HIDDEN GEMS AND SECRETS OF VENICE, DORSODURO starting from Campo San Barnaba
- Venice free walking tour "Free Walk in Venice" THE HEART AND SOUL OF VENICE + RIALTO starting from Campo San Polo
- Venice free walking tour "Free Walk in Venice" THE MAGNIFICENT NORTHERN SIDE and SECRETS OF VENICE + THE JEWISH GHETTO starting from Campo San Geremia or Campo Santa Maria Formosa
Are you ready to wander through the streets of the most fascinating city you’ll ever visit? Allow me to share my love for Venice with you, let’s get to know each other better and I’ll be your friend in Venice, I am sure I’ll prove to you that tours and culture can be even a lot of fun!
Choose my free walking tours of Venice and you won't be disappointed!
It's time to wear your best smile and join my Venice free walking tour FREE WALK IN VENICE !
Free walk in Venice tours (Italy) are provided by an official and licensed tour guide and great lover of Venice.