Venice free walking tour Campo San Polo
Kickstart Venice free tour
(San Polo district)
THE HEART AND SOUL OF VENICE KICKSTART TOUR + RIALTO
Intrigued by the secrets of Rialto? Join this Venice free walking tour and experience what makes our city so special.
Combine highlights and secret corners and immerse yourself in the magic that normal everyday life in Venice offers. Discover the secrets of the present and of the past, taking a walk through the historic centre of Venice.
What are you waiting for? Venice wont'be anymore a mystery, wear your best smile and join the original Venice free tour FREE WALK IN VENICE!
- Campo San Polo, the biggest campo in Venice and the history of bull fights in Venice and Carnival
- the place where Venice was founded according to the legend
- one of the narrowest calli (street) of Venice
- Carampane, the former red light district of Venice
- the colourful and historical Rialto market, the "wall street" of the past
- the final stop for crime punishments
- all info for a better understanding of the urban planning
- how to discover the city without getting lost
I will explain the secrets of Venice through these emblematic and historical places, where it was founded, curiosities, daily life and many other hidden gems that you won't forget
If you want to know everything about this fantastic city, you can’t miss Free Walk in Venice!
At the ancient well in the middle of Campo San Polo (San Polo district), Venezia Italy.
a 15-minute walk from the Bus Station,
a 15-minute walk from the Train Station,
a 10-minute walk from the Rialto Bridge and
a 20-minute walk from Saint Mark Square
Starting time is changing according to the seasons, check my "BOOK NOW" section for the updated calendar. If you don't see availabilities write me, I can't promise to have availability but I'll do my best! This Venice free walking tour is available all year long but not everyday
Please, take your time... to be on time for your tour!
VAPORETTO NEAREST STOP
San Tomà (vaporetto waterbus route n.1 or n.2 or San Silvestro n.1)
Average tour time: 2 hours / 2 hours and 30 minutes
[widgetkit id="3" name="Meeting Point Campo San Polo"
GPS coordinates: 45.437624 | 12.329935
Take a look to our Venice map or look for CAMPO SAN POLO, VENEZIA