HIDDEN GEMS AND SECRETS TOUR
This Free Walk in Venice tour is starting from Campo San Barnaba, where Indiana Jones traces clues about the Holy Grail in “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade”.
With our hidden gems and secrets Venice free tour you’ll grasp the true spirit of Venice with an itinerary away from the busiest areas.
Discover the serene and charming area of the artistic area of Dorsoduro, venturing away from tourist crowds finding unique spots.
Feel breathless at the beauty of St. Mark’s square from an unusual perspective.
What are you waiting for? Wear your best smile and join your Free Walk in Venice tour.
- Campo San Barnaba and the sestier de Dorsoduro
- Zattere, the longest fondamenta in Venice
- San Trovaso workshop for building gondole (outside)
- Ca' Dario and its mysteries (outside)
- the typical venetian campo
- spot where you can ask for a gondola traghetto used by locals to cross the Grand Canal
- Punta della Dogana, the former customs point of Venice and the lovely Salute church
- one of the best view of Venice
- an unique view of the Gran Canal
Why attended it: I will explain you the secrets of Venice through these emblematic and historical places, how it was founded, curiosities, and many other things
If you want to know everything about this fantastic city, you can’t miss my Free Walk in Venice!
meeting point at the ancient well in front of the Church (Leonardo da Vinci exhibition) in Campo San Barnaba (Dorsoduro sestiere)
a 13-minute walk from the Bus Station Piazzale Roma
a 17-minute walk from the Train Station,
a 20-minute walk from the Rialto Bridge and
a 25-minute walk from Saint Mark Square.
Starting time is changing according to the seasons, check my "BOOK NOW" section for the updated calendar. If you don't see availabilities write me, I can't promise to have availability but I open the bookings month by month! This Venice free walking tour is available all year long but not everyday
VAPORETTO NEAREST STOP
Ca' Rezzonico (route 1)
San Tomà (route 1 or 2)
Average time: 2 hours / 2 hours and 30 minutes
GPS coordinates:45.4330526| 12.32498720000001
Check of Venice map: Reach the meeting point >>